Walmart Health is seeking a passionate and skilled Dental Hygienist to join our team. As the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, Walmart is dedicated to improving the wellbeing of the communities we serve by providing affordable healthcare to millions of people.
- As a Dental Hygienist, you will be responsible for screening and educating patients on oral hygiene, oral health, oral disease, and available dental procedures and services.
- You will perform clinical hygiene functions according to applicable scope-of-practice laws and regulations, present hygiene treatment plans to patients, and educate them on oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for preparing patient chart entries, ordering and maintaining oral hygiene supplies and deliverable products for the office, and cleaning and preparing operatory per OSHA and CDC guidelines before patient appointments.
- You will implement business solutions by building partnerships with key stakeholders and identifying business needs.
What you’ll do
- Screen and educate patients on oral hygiene, oral health, oral disease, and available dental procedures and services; verify patient health history and document in the patient’s chart.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions according to applicable scope-of-practice laws and regulations.
- Present hygiene treatment plans to patients; educate patients on oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Prepare patient chart entries; order and maintain oral hygiene supplies and deliverable products for the office; and clean and prepare operatory per OSHA and CDC guidelines before patient appointments.
- Implement business solutions by building partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and support company standards of ethics and integrity; using the Open Door Policy.
- Demonstrate expertise and applies this to the development of action plans by guiding others in the application of information and best practices.
Join our community
We offer a competitive package that includes salary, annual bonus potential, tuition-free college, and more! You can receive incentive awards for your performance beyond competitive pay. Other great perks include 401K match, stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more!
The transformation Walmart is making to the way health care is delivered at affordable, transparent pricing will impact individuals and communities for years to come. This is a chance to be part of something special! The opportunities presented by applying our resources and commitment to an area like H&W are limitless, impacting the lives of consumers, saving them money, and helping them live better. You really can make a difference!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Current state Dental Hygiene license and local anesthesia and/or nitrous oxide administration permit (as State Practice Act allows)
- 2 years’ experience as a Dental Hygienist or 5 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant.
- Current Basic Life Support cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene or a similar field, Knowledge and experience of oral systemic practice
3615 MARIETTA HWY, DALLAS, GA 30157-9472, United States of America